How Popular is Polyvore?
• 20+ million unique visitors per month
• 2.4+ million sets created a month
• Sets are viewed 1 billion times a month
How Your Business can Benefit from Polyvore’s Statistics:
43% of those 1 billion sets viewed are from blogs, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.
• AND a set shared on Pinterest reaches 18 times the people and drives 2 times the traffic of a set shared on Facebook.
• 32% of consumers said they purchased a product after seeing it on Polyvore.
• 26% of those clicked on the image and bought it directly from the retailers website.
4 Polyvore ROIs for Businesses:
- Give your customers a reason to purchase your products. Teach your audience how to put together a wardrobe. You can easily build collages of your products. For example, you could build a collection of how to wear your spring fashion line.
- New referral traffic to your website. The products are linked back to your website which can drives sales. The average order placed from a Polyvore user is $220.
- Reach to new shoppers. Other people may use your products on their collages, which will appear on their Polyvore profile providing reach to potential leads. If they share their sets and collections on their other social networks, even more people are reached!
- Learn about your target market through polyvore’s style Analytics. You can keep track of your brand’s impression, engagement and top items used on Polyvore under Style Analytics.
5 Tools to Achieve These ROIs
- Sets. A simple editor that allows you to build collages of any images available on Polyvore.
- Collections. A group of sets that you generally have under a certain theme. It allows you to organize your sets into specific topics.
- Templates. A pattern or frame equipped with blank areas to fill with images, text, or designs. It’s a fast way to create a set that is well put-together and chic.
- Groups. Online spaces where people with common interests can explore themes and engage in thought-provoking and creative activities (such as contests).
- Contests. Are run out of Groups. Contests engage fans by having them create sets usually under a certain theme.
Get new customers with Social Promotions
Comments: 0 (Zero), Be the first to leave a reply!
You might be interested in this:
- Polyvore Guide for Brands & Retailers: The Clipper Tool
- Tech Crunch Fun Continues: Festivus Day 5 – Festivus Miracles
- Wishpond Launches First-Ever Multi-Platform Photo Contest App for Retailers and Brands
- 3 Tips for St. Patrick’s Day Social Web Promotion
- Mashable reveals the Wishpond Widgets
More Business articles from Business 2 Community: